Slate of Board Candidates Set for February Election
January 12, 2023
Last month, candidates were nominated to serve in seats that will be open on the i-SIGMA Board of Directors in 2023. Next month, i-SIGMA voting member representatives will be sent an electronic ballot by email to determine who from the board-approved slate will fill these roles to represent key constituents.
The board-approved slate is:
- Gina Lentine of Legal Shred, Deer Park NY
- Tony Perrotta of Greentec, Cambridge, ON (Canada)
- Glenn Laga of Guardian Data, South Hackensack, NJ
- Rick Jackson of American Document Services, Las Cruces, NM
- Gaines Garrett, CSDS of Secure Shredding and Recycling, Baton Rouge, LA
- Thomas Seibert of VRC, Oldsmar, FL
Directors ( 3 Positions Available)
- Jim Dowse of Time Shred, Hillside, NJ
- Michael Payton, CSDS of Access CIG, Woburn, MA
- Serdar Bankaci of Commonwealth Computer Recycling, Greenburg, PA
- Stephen Halstengard of Shred America/Carolina Shred, Fort Mill, SC
- Amado Cabrera of Iron Mountain, Boston, MA
- Scott Lagios of Morgan Records, Manchester, NH
Corporate Partner Director (1 Position Available)
- Cory Layes Bins4Shredding, Barrie ON
- Drew Dekker NetGain SEO, Barrie ON
- Joe Jurden Cook Paper, Overland Park, KS
- Vlad Vasak of K-2 Partners, Las Vegas, NV
- Will Vasey of Jake, Connor, & Crew, Kitchener ON
Learn More About Each Candidate
Candidate Information Forms for each nominee can be found in the:
Members Only Portal > My Digital Library > Elections folder.
Additionally, each Tuesday in February i-SIGMA Board Candidates will be asked to respond to questions posted to the i-SIGMA LinkedIn Group page.
Ballots will be sent to voting member representatives on 1 February 2023 and must be completed by 3 March 2023. The results of the election will be announced to all members by email notification on 20 March, with the new directors installed to the Board during the Annual Member Meeting being held on 31 March 2023.