Meet the Newest CSDS Professionals
April 27, 2022
Six industry professionals joined the ranks of their peers this month by officially earning their Certified Secure Destruction Specialist® (CSDS®) credentials. The CSDS Program promotes and acknowledges an individual’s competency in a range of subject areas related to the secure destruction of data.
The following persons studied for and then passed the exam, consisting of essay and multiple-choice questions based on the book, Information Disposition: A Practical Guide to the Secure, Compliant Disposal of Records, Media and IT Assets as a study guide. The exam took place earlier this month in Orlando, FL during the i-SIGMA 2022 Conference. i-SIGMA congratulates each of these individuals on now officially becoming a Certified Secure Destruction Specialist (CSDS):
- Mark Wagstrom, CSDS, of Again Tek (Sarasota, FL)
- Jeremy Penfold, CSDS, of Cascade Asset Management, LLC (Orlando, FL)
- Francisco Chavez, CSDS, of TechnoCycle (Houston, TX)
- Suzanne Joy, CSDS, of Sphaera (Puyallup, WA)
- Alyssa Ramos, CSDS, ShredMetrics, LLC (Long Beach, NY)
- Martha Ward, CSDS, of Records Management/Shredding On Site (Bangor, ME)
i-SIGMA is proud to acknowledge our new specialists and recognizes the effort put in by everyone to accomplish this feat. Passing this exam truly establishes an individual’s competency in a wide range of industry issues and empowers them to better serve their customers. We look forward to what each of these individuals will bring to the industry in the future.