Additional Resources for Navigating the COVID-19 Pandemic (23 June Update)
June 25, 2020
i-SIGMA continues to be here as a resource to members during this time of evolving difficulty. Here are updates for members this week:
Announcing FREE Road to Recovery Webinar Series
Access the most relevant content facing secure data destruction and records management professionals in today’s market, during this 10-part webinar series featuring key presenters and panelists from the industry.
i-SIGMA offers these timely webinars Free of Charge as part of our ongoing effort to support the industry.
Webinars are held live every Tuesday and Thursday, 2:00 pm EDT from 7 July – 6 August 2020. Can’t attend every session? Select to attend any or all of the sessions and receive access to all the recordings for 90 days!
Click on a session to read the full description.
- Webinar 1 – Communicating During a Crisis: The Impact on Client Retention & Growth
- Webinar 2 – Selling Business Continuity and Brand Management Services
- Webinar 3 – What Does M&A and Valuations Look Like Post COVID-19
- Webinar 4 – Is It Time to Roll Out a Service? (and What Would Those Services be?)
- Webinar 5 – The Sales Process in the New Normal
- Webinar 6 – Electronics Recycling: Success in B2B Arena Post COVID-19
- Webinar 7 – When The S#@t Hits the Fan: Planning for Investigations and Accusations
- Webinar 8 – Medical Waste Today: Will COVID-19 Have A Lasting Impact
- Webinar 9 – Insurance & Contracts: The New Relevancy
- Webinar 10 – When the Dust Clears: What Things Look Like in 3 Years
COVID-19 Additional Resources
i-SIGMA has put together valuable resources to navigate the constant changes taking place with COVID-19. Refer to this resource often, as this list is updated regularly, including FAQs, webinar recordings, links to social media to stay connected, government resources, and more.