MemberNews: Vero Unveils VBizServices at 2019 Annual Conference & Expo
February 13, 2019
Vero, an i-SIGMA Associate Member, is a provider of small business data breach solutions serving tens of thousands of business customers nationwide. Vero partners with premier ID theft and data breach risk management firms to provide innovative pre and post-breach solutions to its customers. The Vero small business data breach solution helps small businesses reduce and mitigate the legal and financial liability resulting from class action lawsuits while helping them comply with federal and state notification laws. Vero’s programs also provide NAID and PRISM International organizations with strong add-on revenue opportunities including differentiating services which will foster new business growth.
There will be three new solutions that Vero will be promoting as part of our VBizServices at this year’s NAID & PRISM International Conference & Expo. They are:
Evault is a proven, reliable backup and recovery solution trusted by customers globally to protect mission-critical data to keep their business running. Features include:
- Protects critical data on physical, virtual or legacy servers with end-end encryption
- Provides cloud back
- Reduces storage cost by backing up only new and changed data blocks
Enhanced dark web breach monitoring:
- Dark web breach domain name initial scan report and monitoring alerts
- Dark web breach email address monitoring and initial scan reports
- Dark web breach small business monitoring services
Enhanced services for executive packages
- New: Dark Web Monitoring and Instant Inquiry Credit Alerts
Stop by booth 414 during the 2019 NAID & PRISM International Conference to learn more about these new solutions, or contact James McCabe at (480) 748-0403 or [email protected].