Now in its second year, the i-SIGMA Impact Awards are open to all i-SIGMA Annual Conference exhibitors and create a forum for highlighting the latest and greatest in industry innovations. Any 2024 conference exhibitor wishing to submit their product or service for these awards, may do so now, as applications are now open through 29 February 2024.
All entries will receive the following:
- Pre-Event recognition via i-SIGMA emails
- Inclusion in iG Journal and Conference Program
- Recognition indicator at their Expo booth
Winning entries will receive excellent publicity, including:
- Physical award to display
- Use of the 2024 iG Impact Award logo on all promotional materials related to winning product/service
- Recognition at the i-SIGMA Conference Press Ceremony and i-SIGMA Annual Conference
- Recognition in i-SIGMA newsroom press release
- Recognition in iG Journal and i-SIGMA social media
- Inclusion in special winners’ section on i-SIGMA Annual Conference website
- 10% discounted rates on new Q3 digital advertising placements
Criteria for Submissions
- An eligible product or service submission must pertain specifically to the information governance industry, benefiting service providers within the industry, and fit the category to which it was submitted.
- All eligible submissions must be NEW or REVISED solutions to the market and have already been launched to the market within the past year. NOTE: As 2024 is only the second year for of the i-SIGMA Impact Awards, this deployment timeframe has been increased to any new or revised product or service rolled out between May 2019 – February 2024 not already submitted (see full terms and conditions).
- 2024 i-SIGMA Information Disposition Impact Award
Submissions for this category could include products or services that support service providers be more successful in providing paper shredding or electronic media erasure services through plant based or mobile. This could be anything from better locking devices to software.
- 2024 i-SIGMA Records Information Management Impact Award
Submissions for this category could include products or services that support service providers be more successful in providing records storage or digitization services. This could be anything from rack enhancements to software automation.
- 2024 i-SIGMA Operational Impact Award
Submissions for this category could include products or services that support service providers be more successful in daily operations and security measures. This could be anything from access control to marketing and beyond.
- 2024 i-SIGMA Information Governance Impact Award
Submissions for this category could include products or services that support service providers be more successful in overall information governance. Any submissions from the other categories could apply here.
- Submissions Due: 29 February
- Awards Press Ceremony: Morning of 4 April, preceding the Keynote Presentation
- Award Showcase: Set in the Entrance of the Exhibit Hall & Exhibit Hall Recognition: 3-5 April
Eligible Submissions are limited to 2024 Exhibitors in the Expo Hall.
Corporate Partner Members:
Standard rate: $250 per submission
Standard rate: $350 per submission
View Complete Terms and Conditions Here >>