Alive and Kicking… and Ready to Grow!
July 12, 2018
With the recent-completed merger between PRISM International and NAID now history, the combined Board of Directors, as well as the i-SIGMA management team, are gearing up for a flurry of activity intended to help members grow their businesses.
- Adding a RIM subject matter expert to provide timely assistance to members on specific issues and challenges as well as to guide the development of programs and content
- Bringing on key staff members to the i-SIGMA management team, including in the areas of administration and marketing
- Embarking on an aggressive campaign to help members capitalize on the global trend toward stronger data governance, including the GDPR in Europe, the new Data Breach Notification Requirement in Canada, and new state laws in the U.S. such as California’s Consumer Privacy Act and Colorado’s 11-1128
- Focusing PRISM’s PRIVACY+ Certification on its role in validating data controller vendor selection due diligence required by all current regulations, an aspect of PRIVACY+ that is made even more critical in the emerging global regulatory framework
- Developing programs and education that help members better offer value-added services to existing customers as well as market RIM to previously neglected customer sectors
- Delivering value to every member throughout the globe; as the rash of regulations around the world is proving, RIM governance and security is a GLOBAL issue, and the association will approach it as such