2022 Board of Directors Installed at Conference
April 28, 2022
The recently elected 2022 i-SIGMA Board of Directors was installed during the Member Meeting, which was held during lunch at the 2022 i-SIGMA Conference & Expo.
Outgoing board members were acknowledged for their hard work and time served by immediate past president, Brock Miller, CSDS of Shred Northwest (Gresham, OR, USA).
- Don Adriaansen, CSDS of TITAN Mobile Shredding LLC (X, PA, USA) – Director
- Thomas J. Seibert, Jr. of VRC Companies, LLC (Oldsmar, FL, USA) – Director
- Patrick DeVries, CSDS of DeVries Information Management (Spokane, OR, USA) – Immediate Past President
Incoming Board Installation
2022 i-SIGMA Board of Directors President Bowman Richards, CSDS of Richards & Richards, LLC (Nashville, TN, USA) ushered in the newly elected board with the excitement of getting started on working hard to accomplish new initiatives set forth for the betterment of the association. He welcomed the following newly elected and re-elected Board Members:
- Gaines Garrett of Secure Shredding and Recycling (Baton Rouge, LA, USA) newly elected Director
- Rick Jackson of American Document Services (Las Cruces, NM, USA) newly elected Director
- Jason Skrmetti of Stericycle newly elected Director
- Brock Miller, CSDS of Shred Northwest (Gresham, OR, USA) gets promoted to Past President
- Margaret Meier, CSDS of UltraShred Technologies Inc. (Jacksonville, FL, USA) has been reelected as a Director
- Giovanna Spadoni of OMTRA S.r.l. Benefit Corporation (Milan, Italy) has been reelected as a Director
- Gina Lentine of Legal Shred NY (Deer Park, NY, USA) has been elected to the Office of Secretary
- Brian Connelly of All Points Mobile Shredding (Stuart, FL, USA) has been elected to the Office of President-Elect
Vacant Director Position Filled
With Gina Lentine being elected to the Office of Secretary, a vacancy in a director role was created after the election. The i-SIGMA Board of Directors appointed and approved Thomas J. Seibert, Jr. of VRC Companies, LLC (Oldsmar, FL, USA) to fill the vacancy and serve the remaining year term for director position.