MemberNews: RouteOptix Announces New Web Portal Offering
February 12, 2019
RouteOptix, Inc. a long-time Associate Member, is unveiling its new web portal offering with demos available during the 2019 NAID & PRISM International Conference & Expo in April.
These documents can include:
CERTIFICATES OF DESTRUCTION
BILLS OF LADING
All of these documents support electronic signatures.
PAY OPEN INVOICES
- Invoices can be selected by date range and information is visible regarding location, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Balance, etc. By selecting the link associated with an Invoice Number, they will be able to view a PDF of their invoice.
- Open invoices can be paid via Authorize.Net by selecting the “Pay” button at which point they can enter the credit card, expiry and name.
- Successful payment will show as “pending” status in the portal
- Selection can be made in RouteOptix to import the web portal payment and once saved, the payment will be entered against the invoice.
- Send Email receipts to customers on processing of online payments.
VIEW SERVICE SCHEDULES
- The Web Portal provides customers’ clients with the ability to instantly view all current and future work schedules. This can be viewed in either a list or full calendar view. This is especially beneficial for those clients whose frequencies appear every four weeks or longer, to hopefully significantly reduce the amount of phone calls required to gather this information.
Stop by Booth 125 during the Conference to see for yourself, or contact Marion Davey at (519) 896-9433 or [email protected] to learn more.